Hey dollies ❤ ,
So I was told by a friend to write a post on the much talked about eyeshadow palette by urban decay.
Let me just say , I love the plastic cover its different from the other Urban decay palettes which is more of a metal tin sort of case.However it is magnetic so even if you put it in your bag I doubt there’s going to be crushed powder all over you’re stuff when you next look in it 🙂
well the smokey pallet is gorgeous , as soon as you open it , it smells soo good I dont know maybe that’s just me or the perfume i was wearing but I liked it 😛
Anywaysss it comes in 12 shades which are :
- High (cream shimmer w/micro-glitter)
- Dirtysweet (medium bronze) really pigmented ❤
- Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
- Slanted (light metallic gray)
- Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer)
- Black Market (jet-black satin)
- Smolder (deep plum-taupe)
- Password (cool taupe matte) sort of matte grey
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Combust (soft pink-taupe) like a pinkish/ beige
- Thirteen (light beige satin)
I found this pic on the internet it will help with the colours
My fav would have to be a “Dirtysweet” base , the “radar” on top making it smokey but do leave a small amount like a patch in the middle of you’re eye that has no radar colour on top that way it shows the Dirtysweet underneath , then emphasise the corners with “smolder” ! And BAM what a look ! unfortunately I didn’t take a pic before heading out with the girls however next time for sure .
Do make sure to add a primer before applying the eyeshadow will make it glide on do not add on dry , make sure you dab your brush in a little water then let the tissue soak the excess water and start applying for best results.
Wear time is excellent I noticed how it didn’t flake off even when I got home , I had been wearing it for 5+ hours , kept it on for longer to see what would happen and still it was looking pretty good !
I think its worth a buy , do try it guys and tell me what you think !
Until the next review my lovelies ❤